Saturday, May 23, 2009

3 Days!

Only three short days till my SPINE IS IN LINE!! On tuesday I'm getting scoliosis back surgery. I'm very scared but I'm trying to be postive. I've made a list of the postive stuff
1. My spine will be straighter
2. I will be 1-3 inches taller!!!
3.I don't have to do chores for a long time after surgery
4. I get to chill and do nothing all summer
5. My sister Barbara is coming in town to help me!!
6. I will have an awesome scar!
7. I get an extra elective at school cause i don't have to do P.E.
 
haha!

So during this hard surgery they will be fusing 11 vertibres together and putting two metal rods and lots of screws to keep my spine straight! Its going to be hard and scary but i know i can do this! 


Here is a pictur of a someone with scoliosis. Its not a picture of my back but my back looks VERY similar.



Here is a picture after surgery
X-Ray_11-27-07.jpg x-ray 3 months post-op image by celinadr

anyway see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment